NOTICE OF PROPOSAL CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER BOROUGH COUNCIL A556 (Chester Road) and A49 (Forest Road] (50MPH SPEED LIMIT) PROPOSED ORDER 2017Notice ID: AC3611193
NOTICE OF PROPOSAL CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER BOROUGH COUNCIL A556 (Chester Road) and A49 (Forest Road] (50MPH SPEED LIMIT) PROPOSED ORDER 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council propose to make an Order under Section 84 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and of all other enabling powers.
1. The effect of the order will be to introduce a 50mph speed limit on the A556 (Chester Road) and the A49 (Forest Road). The new proposed limits are set out in the Schedule below.
2. Full details showing the proposals are contained in the draft order which, together with a map showing the affected area; the Council's statement of reasons for making the order and a copy of this Notice, may be examined during the usual office hours at the following offices:
? Winsford Area Highways Office, Phoenix House, Clough Road, Winsford, CW7 4BD;
? The One Stop Shop, Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council, Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford. Cheshire CW7 1AH;
? Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council's Information Centre at 1 The Arcade, Northwich CW9 5AS.
3. All objections and other representations relating to the Order must be made in writing and objections must specify the grounds on which they are made, to the un-dersigned quoting reference TRO 1770 by 3rd November 2017.
SCHEDULE - 50 MPH SPEED LIMIT
1) A556 - from the existing 40 mile per hour speed limit (180 metres eastof Blakemere Centre) to a point400 metres east of Stoneyford Lane
2) A49 - from its junction with the A556 to the existing 40 mile per hour speed limitsouth of Ash Road.
Kieran Collins (Ref: TRO 1770)
Places Directorate, Winsford Area Highways Office
Phoenix House, Clough Road, Winsford,
Cheshire, CW7 4BD
Tel: 0300 123 7036