CITY OF BRADFORD METROPOLITAN DISTRICT COUNCIL (WAITING LOADING AND PARKING)(CONSOLIDATION) (AMENDMENT NO.8) ORDER 2020 KEIGHLEY AREA -VARIOUS ROADSNotice ID: MFN0579697
CITY OF BRADFORD METROPOLITAN DISTRICT COUNCIL (WAITING LOADING AND PARKING)(CONSOLIDATION) (AMENDMENT NO.8) ORDER 2020 KEIGHLEY AREA -VARIOUS ROADS NOTICE is hereby given that City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council made the above Order on 15th October 2020 under its powers contained in the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, the effect of which is to introduce the following restrictions:
1. Introduce "no waiting at any time" on lengths of Belton Road, Ryefield Way, Howden Road and New Close Mill Fold, Silsden; Main Street, Addingham; Thornhill Road, Dale Crescent, Chapel Road and Barrows Lane, Steeton; Wheatley Lane and Moorfield Road, Ben Rhydding; Queen's Road, llkley; Aireworth Road, Thwaites Brow Road, Thwaites Bridge, Ingrow Lane, Elmwood Road and Elmwood Drive, Keighley; Keighley Road (Lidget), Oakworth; Dale View Grove, Cherry Tree Rise and Spring Drive, Long Lee.
2. Introduce "no waiting Mon-Fri 9am-5pm" on a length of Chapel Road, Steeton.
3. Revoke existing "police vehicles only at any time" on a length of Changegate, Haworthandintroduceon that road "limited waiting Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, 20
return within 1 hour, police vehicles only Mon-Fri midnight-10am & 5pm-midnight & Sat-Sun at any time".
4. Revoke existing "no waiting at any time" on lengths of Main Street, Addingham; Howden Road, Silsden.
5. Revoke existing "no waiting Mon-Fri 8am-6pm" on a length of Temple Row, Keighley.
The Order comes into force on the 2nd November 2020 and a copy of the Order together with a map showing the affected roads may be examined on the council web site at
travel/highways/traffic-regulation-order or obtained from Chris Hird by telephone on 01535 618172 or by email email@example.com
quoting reference number:- P/HS/THN/104571. If you wish to question the validity of the Order, or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or on the grounds that any requirements of that Act or of any Instrument made under it, have not been complied with in relation to the Order, you may, within six weeks from the date upon which the Order was made on 15th October 2020 apply to the High Court for this purpose. Dated this 22nd day of October 2020.
City Solicitor, Legal and Democratic Services, City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council, City Hall, Bradford BD1 1HY.