4.14pm Thursday 21st December 2006
Jim Royle, the head of TV's the Royle Family, gives us his lowdown on Christmas television. With the remote control and a beer in hand, Britain's favourite telly addict reveals his favourite festive programmes, his top TV dinners and why he never sleeps in front of the box.
- EXCLUSIVE: 'It's like being tortured'
- Beware of kitchen fires
- All wrapped up in Christmas!
- Police start parking crackdown
- Former hostage speaks out
- Incinerator firm plan 'striking architectural vision
- Drugs officers raid homes
- Thousands turn out for hospice
- Badger watch
- First otter film in Cheshire
- Huge demolition explosion
- Should dogs be leashed?
- Wizard Stuff!
- Projen boss endorses awards
- Betting winner enjoys her fame
- Keep our town clean
- Lenny's standing up again