Send us news, start your message Cheshire News and your send photos and videos to 80360
4.14pm Thursday 21st December 2006
Jim Royle, the head of TV's the Royle Family, gives us his lowdown on Christmas television. With the remote control and a beer in hand, Britain's favourite telly addict reveals his favourite festive programmes, his top TV dinners and why he never sleeps in front of the box.
- Former hostage speaks out
- Incinerator firm plan 'striking architectural vision
- Drugs officers raid homes
- Thousands turn out for hospice
- Badger watch
- First otter film in Cheshire
- Huge demolition explosion
- Should dogs be leashed?
- Wizard Stuff!
- Projen boss endorses awards
- Betting winner enjoys her fame
- Keep our town clean
- Lenny's standing up again