4.14pm Thursday 21st December 2006
Jim Royle, the head of TV's the Royle Family, gives us his lowdown on Christmas television. With the remote control and a beer in hand, Britain's favourite telly addict reveals his favourite festive programmes, his top TV dinners and why he never sleeps in front of the box.
- Musical duo raise roof in town
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to see rare stilts nesting
- Marbury Bluebells
- Dead City clip
- It's another tall story...
- Footballers get in the zone
- National Nestbox Week
- PCSOs on Patrol
- Boyfriend dives in for a stolen scooter
- Sarah's Got Talent
- Low Carbon Love
- Sandra Sings For Britain
- EXCLUSIVE: 'It's like being tortured'
- Beware of kitchen fires
- All wrapped up in Christmas!
- Police start parking crackdown
- Former hostage speaks out