Westwood in No 10 asbestos protest
1.03pm Thursday 18th December 2014
Fashion designer Vivienne Westwood attempted to deliver asbestos as a Christmas present to David Cameron - and told him to have sympathy because "he lost a child".
- Mel B's husband denies hitting her
- Charge-free basic accounts unveiled
- Lifeboat rescues girls from mud
- Dozens attend pantomime horse race
- Hamilton wins Sports Personality
- Haenow clinches shock X Factor win
- Tulisa steps in for ailing Mel B
- Murphy turning sights on Cameron
- Computer glitch flight chaos clears
- Inflation to scupper water bill cut
- Justice at last for murdered Claire
- 'Monster' DJ jailed for sex attacks
- My online fears as a dad - Cameron
- Tycoon's girlfriend 'distraught'
- Dewani returns to family in London
- Power restored after 'weather bomb'
- Royal pair attend St Andrews event