Send us news, start your message Cheshire News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Artists needed for exhibition
9:10am Saturday 14th July 2012 in News
ARTISTS are needed to contribute work to an exhibition in Delamere later this year.
The Joy of Art exhibition will be held at Abbeywood Estate in aid of St Luke’s Hospice from October 28 to 31.
The event has been organised after the hospice’s exhibition in April proved a great success, selling more than 30 pieces of work and raising £1,800 for St Luke’s.
A selection of art from budding and professional artists is welcome in a variety of mediums, including paintings, drawings, ceramics, glassware, sculptures and wire works.
The work can vary in price – at the April exhibition sales were spread from £35 to £280 per work.
There is a small exhibitor fee for each item included in the exhibition and the artists are welcome to set their own sale prices.
St Luke’s will receive 20 per cent of the final sale price and the artist will receive the remaining 80 per cent.
For more information contact Liz Wells at St Luke’s by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or ringing 01606 555 816.