Tumble dryer causes Weaverham fire

Northwich Guardian: Tumble dryer causes Weaverham fire Tumble dryer causes Weaverham fire

A TUMBLE dryer caused a fire at a Weaverham property.

The fire started in the machine, which was in a ground floor extension at a property on West Road.

Firefighters isolated gas and electricity to the property and all people were accounted for.

The firefighters, two wearing breathing apparatus, used a hose reel jet to put out the fire and a covering jet was also used in the firefighting operations. 

Once the blaze was out, four breathing apparatus wearers were committed to ventilate the property of smoke.


Comments are closed on this article.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree