Send us news, start your message Cheshire News and your send photos and videos to 80360
- Search notices
Published in the Northwich Guardian on 27 June 12
SADIE COOKSLEY On 19th June 2012, suddenly but peacefully at home in Northwich, formerly of Rudheath, Sadie aged 95 years. The beloved wife of the late Jack, mother of the late John, sadly missed mother-in-law of Daisy and a much loved nanna, great nanna & great great nanna. Funeral Service at St Helen’s Parish Church, Northwich on Thursday 28th June at 12 noon followed by interment at Rudheath Cemetery. Flowers or donations, if wished, for St Luke’s (Cheshire) Hospice. Donations and enquiries to George Bell Funeral Service, 49 Birches Lane, Lostock Green, Northwich, CW9 7SN. Tel: 01606 42534.
There are no messages for this notice.
Leave a message
Log in with
- karen adrian and family xxx
- with love nanna from simon,katie,tom
- god bless nanna love nathan and emma
- Thinking of you always love Daniel x
- Thinking of you always, love Julie
- happy birthday nanna love always
- happy birthday nanna simon xxx
- happy birthday emma and nathan xx
- happy birthday love katie and thomas
- Thinking of you always! Love donna
Light a candle
Fields marked with * are mandatory.
Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain about a particular message, please use the 'report this post' link.